Find the answer with our FAQs
Where is my order?
We will keep you updated on your order via email (If you haven’t received any emails, please check your Junk folder) You can track your delivery a number of ways; on your order confirmation email, there is a link to track your delivery. Alternatively you can track your order in your account, click here. Under Order history, choose your order, and then click the tracking link.
How do I return an item?
Using our return portal link below. You can return your parcel using your local Parcel point or Danish Post service.
If you wish to return a parcel please ensure the items are in a resalable condition and unworn with the tags attached, otherwise we cannot guarantee they will be accepted, and follow this process:
- Repackage the item in the original packaging
- Log on our return’s portal https://yoursclothing.intelligentreturns.net/ and follow the steps
- You will need your Order Number/ID as stated on the delivery note (starts with a letter) and Postcode (your delivery postcode)
- Once you have followed the above process, you will receive a unique return label. Please attach this label to the outside of your parcel and hand over your parcel to the selected return option.
- Once completed, you will receive a tracking reference. Please use this tracking information to check the progress of your parcel journey. The Returns address is:
Remember if you are returning an item that was on promotion or the order had a promotion associated with it, you may not receive the full refund if the remaining order you have kept does not still qualify for that promotion.
When will I receive my refund?
We will process your return on the same day we receive your items, once it has been processed we will send you an email confirmation (please check your junk folder!) Your refund will go back via the payment method you used when placing your order. Please allow up to 5 working days for your bank to process the refund.
What delivery options do you offer?
|Delivery option||Delivery times||Delivery cost|
|Standard Delivery||5-7 Working days||49.00 DKK|
What happens if I receive a faulty item?
If you unfortunately receive a faulty item, please send it back to us within 30 days with a description of the fault, and we will process a full refund including the original delivery charge. Faulty items will be checked on receipt and validated.
I am missing an item, what do I do?
In the unlikely event you are missing an item from your order, this is probably due to your order being dispatched in separate parcels, if this is the case please check your emails, as we will have updated you via email on the status of your order. (Don’t forget to check your junk folder in case it’s ended up in there!)
How can I change my name or address?
You can change any of your personal details such as name or address in the Manage Account section of the website, by clicking on Edit Details. When an order is placed, you cannot make changes to your name or address once your order has been dispatched.